Get excited about having amazing hair after hair loss! Clients are required to have clean hair and scalp for in-office consultations with no product on hair and scalp.
Each consultation is 60 minutes. Virtual and in-person consultations are available Monday - Friday from 9 AM - 6:30 PM and Saturday 9 AM - 4:30 PM by appointment only.
What to Expect
We'll first discuss the cause of your hair loss and current/future medical treatment. You'll then receive education on our hair systems from A-Z. Following this, we'll start the design process. Because our hair systems last a long time, we'll be sure to talk about future events, vacations, life changes. These all play a role in designing to ensure you feel and look great for events! Clients will try on 1-2 hair systems to have a good look and feel of our hair systems. Clients that have not experienced hair loss yet, will get their hair pulled back in a sleek bun with for fitting.
Once your hair system is complete, you'll have one last consultation. Same for virtual clients. This consultation is scheduled for 1 hour however, on average only 30 minutes is needed. Houston clients will have this consult either in the office or at the salon.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Hair systems are the only options we provide at the moment. Clients are referred to dermatologist for hair loss procedures
- Hair systems cost $1,400+
Your exact hair color, length, and style may not be in office
- Everything is custom
- All appointments are private
- Pictures are only taken with client approval. Due to this, pictures of previous clients are limited. See our gallery HERE
- We aim for the perfect fit however, clients may get close to the perfect fit
- Human hair options only
- Expect for your full hair system to last for a minimum of 2 years and half hair systems 9-12 months
- For half hair systems, your appointment is with William Coker on the last Tuesday of each month. William Coker is the best in industry and travels nation wide
- Full hair systems do not require adhesives. When styled in updos, systems may require adhesive
- All hair systems are handmade and take 20-35 days
- If you're looking for an immediate hair system, you have the option to purchase a hair system that is in the office and we can tailor it to your desired look
- See FAQs
* Note: All consultations are private
* Clients with open sores from trichotillomania will not be able to try on hair systems